PFA lined magnetic drive pump include sealed, leak-proof motor and impeller assemblies. This design prevents environmental contamination and offers improved containment of dangerous and corrosive substances. The motor in this offering is hermetically sealed, so there are no exposed seals to deteriorate or leak. A magnetic connection connects the motor and impeller, enabling complete flow and pressure without the use of mechanical seals. The PFA liner is compatible with a variety of liquids and chemicals and guards against wear, corrosion, and abrasion. PFA lined magnetic drive pumpcomes in a variety of sizes, materials, and construction.
- Single Stage, Horizontal Centrifugal Pump.
- Technical design based on DIN EN ISO 15783
- Permanent Magnet Drive
- Hydraulic Performance and Dimensions according to DIN EN ISO 2858
- Maintenance Free
- Separation of Liquid Chamber to Atmosphere by Means of Isolation Shell
- Slipless Power Transfer
- Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Nickel Based Materials
- Close Coupled Block Design
- Hydraulically balanced impeller for minimum bearing loads
- Product-Lubricated Journal Bearings made of Silicon Carbide (SSiC) or Customized Materials
- Drilled to ANSI/ASME B 16.5
- SSiC (sintered silicon carbide)
- SSiC with diamond-like coating (ADLC)
CONTAINMENT SHELL (CAN)
- Carbon fiber reinforced + PTFE
Versatile Complex Special
CMs PFA lined magnetic drive pumps are engineered to meet the most stringent quality standards and ensure reliability and utmost safety in production operations. Suitable for many different fluids in a variety of industries and processes, they are capable of handling low, medium and high flow volumes. PFA lined magnetic drive pumps from CM offer tremendous advantages, especially in pumping sensitive or hazardous substances.
- Chemical processing :- basic and fine chemicals (agrochemicals, specialty chemicals)
- Biotechnology processing
- CMs PFA lined magnetic drive pumps are designed for a wide range of processes, including:-
- Chlor-alkali electrolysis
- Sulphuric acid recycling
- Tank unloading
CMs PFA lined magnetic drive pumps can handle hot and/or highly concentrated acids, alkalis (basis), solvents and diffusing fluids.
- Nitric acid
- Potassium hydroxide solution
- Sodium hydroxide solution
- Sulphuric acid